Monday, 9 November 2015

Some videos I've uploaded recently

Hello folks! Here are links to some videos I've posted recently if you'd like to give them a watch :)

Unusual Narrative Structures in Books

September Book Haul: Part 2

Unusual Narrative Voices

Bookish Chat: His Dark Materials

Books Are My Bag

A Chat with Michel Faber

September Wrap Up

October Book Haul Part 1

Six Poetry Collections I Love

Let's Talk About Literary Prizes

VLOG: Writing 100 Poems in 48 Hours

Looking at the Man Booker shortlist

Scary Reads for Halloween

October Book Haul Part 2

Books and Cake!

October Wrap Up Part 1

Ten Books You Probably Haven't Read

Q & A

Reading Poetry: Where to Start

Non-Fiction Recommendations and TBR

November Book Haul Part 1

What the Bearded Lady Told Me [poem]

October Wrap Up Part 2

Hope you're all well! xx


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Hi Jen,
    I was wondering if you could make a video or blog post about Romatic poetry, John Keats and Lord Byron in particular. I've been following your channel for a while, but I don't think I've seen you talking about this subject. I'm not sure if this is something you actually like, but if so, it would be interesting to hear what you have to say!
    All the best,