Tuesday, 19 May 2015

two events in London

Hello Londoners, I'm doing two events this week if you'd like to come along and say hello!

On Thursday 21st May, 6pm-7pm I'll be talking about Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops and The Bookshop Book at Friern Barnet Library, as part of the Finchley Literary Festival. I'll also be answering your questions and signing books. This is a free event, so just turn up if you want to come along :)

& on Sunday 24th May, 2:30pm-3:30pm I'll be at the Greenwich Book Festival on a panel with Sanne and Leena chatting about Booktube and why we love books. That's a ticketed event, and you can grab tickets over here.

If you're in the city this week, I'd love to see you! (You can always keep an eye on the events page for future events, too. In the summer I'll be doing events in Cornwall and Sweden, with more to be added :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment