Friday, 6 February 2015

Four New Bookish Videos

Happy Friday, folks! I have four new bookish videos to share with you today. :)

The first is about poetry - I read some of my favourite poems, chat about why we shouldn't be afraid of poetry, and do a bookshelf tour. You can watch it here


In the second video I discuss authors I'd like to read in 2015. You can watch that here. 


The third is my January Book Haul


& the fourth is a book recommendations tag I created called the 'If You Liked This...' Book Tag. :)
I hope you like them, and that you discover some new books you'd like to read. xx

2 comments:

  1. asics running shoes sale Boats, we must asics shoes sale uk strive ah, admitted to a good university in order to have a good way, like I told asics running shoes sale your uncle like, only stall selling kebabs. I have to go home and study, there was a lot of asics running shoes sale homework to cheap asics running shoes do a final review of it. Blue asics running shoes sale mother said with a sigh. Aunt, late, quick closing time you go home, look at the sky like rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In short, conditions that made leaky supports with a cheap ted baker dresses big riot of energy to move forward. Again, I found that the traction was very good and even the mud not drain easily. ted baker dresses sale By their dynamism, their grip and also a very good fit, these Mizuno Wave Kazan have been very pleasant to test. It is a model that I would recommend to rather light and very tonic runners, ted baker outlet and rather short distances to intermediaries.

    ReplyDelete