Friday, 17 October 2014

A quick note to say....

Hi everyone! I'm still running around the UK (you can find out where I am over here) but I'm going to do a blog post on the train tomorrow with a round up of everything that's happened this week. :)

In the mean time, I just wanted to post a note for anyone ordering signed copies of The Bookshop Book as a gift: I can gift wrap the book for free and put a postcard in with a note of your choice if you want me to :)  Just leave a message in the 'note to buyer' section letting me know, or drop me an email after you've ordered a copy.

Have a fantastic weekend! x



2 comments:

  1. Come on everyone - it makes a fantastic Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I write to you from Germany, and yesterday I have finally managed to get my hands on a copy of your Bookshop Book - I don't know why, but my local store had lot of problems to order those.
    Next time, I start to blog-order, so don't stop writing, or I'll never get the chance to. Please?
    Your Weird Things make me laugh, the Bookshop Book, as far as I read, makes me feel good, through the whole nebula of a major depression. For this I want to thank you.
    Eule

    ReplyDelete