Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Bookshop a Day #3: Brazenhead Books, New York

On the run up to release of  The Bookshop Book on the 2nd October, I'm going to be blogging about a bookshop every day to celebrate wonderful bookshops and booksellers all around the world. (#bookshopaday) 

Today I'd like to introduce you to Brazenhead Books in New York:


(if you're viewing this in an email and can't see the video, click here)

Details of The Bookshop Book are here. You can pre-order signed copies (shipping worldwide) here

1 comment:

  1. I hope Michael is using a real nice old tobacco for his pipe. Do visitors and invited guests get offered a dram of his lovely looking scotch? This does truly look like a beautiful shop. I wish New York was a wee closer and I could visit often. Love this format of book store travel Jen. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete