Thursday, 16 January 2014

the book jar

Following on from this post here, I present: The Book Jar! 

I've written the titles of my to-read pile on pieces of paper, and put them in a glass jar. Deciding what to read next has now become a tombola. So, no more stress and dithering. Excellent.


  1. Do you operate a best of 3 policy?

  2. Nice idea. For that I shall travel to the UK and buy you a tea. I want to see your shop. I want to meet you. I would like to meet your tortoise. How do you take your tea? Don't forget, I will be coming from Canada!

  3. What a good idea! Now I have to find all the books I haven't read and do that too. I dither so much when deciding which book to next read.

  4. Happy Birthday Jen!

    Do you have the title 'Art of Editing (1982) by Jack Sissors and Floyd Baskette' in your book jar?

    Hey, Michael, I'm coming too. Who knows? Maybe Jen is the wife-type girl.

  5. In case you thought I was joking, here's the Amazon link of the book "The Art of Editing":