Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Weird Things... for Christmas

Good afternoon! Hope you're all having a lovely week. :)

Just a quick post to say that if any of you would like to give 'Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops,' or 'More Weird Things....' as Christmas gifts this year, I'm shipping signed copies worldwide. They can be dedicated, too. Head over here if you're interested, or drop me an email.

At the bookshop we have pumpkins in the window, and a load of old horror books. Halloween is my second favourite window display to make, after Christmas. I particularly love this book of Poe, illustrated by Rackham. Amazing.

Stand by for more posts about The Bookshop Book, coming up very shortly!

x

PS. And in other news, I've set up a lifestyle type blog over here, www.cinnamonteacup.co.uk, if any of you are interested in that sort of thing and would like to follow it. It'll obviously be entirely separate to this one, but I just thought I'd mention it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment