Monday, 1 July 2013

Thursday 4th July - Simply Books, Bramhall

This week is Independent Booksellers' Week, so please go forth and buy some books from your independent bookshop (not that you need an excuse ;)).


This Thursday, 4th July, I'm spending a very busy day at Simply Books in Bramhall, and I'm very much looking forward to it. I'll be heading up very early in the morning, and running a poetry workshop with pupils from the local school. After lunch I'll be helping out in the bookshop, followed by an event with some young book reviewers, and then an evening event which you're all invited to! It will start at 7pm, and I'm told there will be Pimm's. I'll be chatting about the world of bookselling, the weird things customers say in bookshops, and signing copies of both 'Weird Things...' and 'The Hungry Ghost Festival.' SO, if you're in the area I'd really love to see you there. It's going to be a lovely day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment