Monday, 3 June 2013

'More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops - EVENTS

Good morning!

I've got quite a few events for More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops coming up over the next month. If you're nearby any of these places, it would be really lovely to see you!

Beccles Books, Suffolk
Saturday 8th June 2013
I'll be signing books 11am-2pm.

Woolfson and Tay
Wednesday 12th June 2013
Bankside, London
7pm event and signing. It's a free event, and you can sign up for it over here.

Waterstones, Southend on Sea
Saturday 22nd June 2013
I'll be signing books 11am-2pm.

Plough Inn and Harris & Harris Books, Sudbury
Thursday 27th June 2013. 2pm.
At 2pm, there'll be a lunch at The Plough Inn, where I'll also be talking about More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops. Ticket details over here. If you don't want to come along to the lunch - there's a public signing at 4pm

The Book Barge, Lichfield
Saturday 29th June 2013
Independent Booksellers' Week
I'll be signing books on the boat 2-4pm.

Simply Books, Cheshire
Thursday 4th July 2013
Independent Booksellers' Week
During the day I'll be doing school events and, in the evening, I'll be doing an event at the bookshop for More Weird Things.... at 7pm. You might find me being a bookseller at Simply Books during the afternoon, too!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jen,
    I just wanted to let You know we really appreciate Your compilations of Weird things people say in bookshops here in Latvia. You know, customers here are pretty much the same - a little bit different subjects but still plenty of weirdness to keep book sellers in great mood 24/7 :)

    Greetings form Riga,