Monday, 8 April 2013

Where I'm Going to Be...

(scroll down for events!)

So, More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops is released next week. NEXT WEEK! Eek.

If you track the book down in a bookshop, please do say something delightfully weird to the bookseller
serving you. Ask for a copy that's printed the wrong way up, because you enjoy reading it upside down. Ask for a copy that isn't yellow, because yellow reminds you of bananas and you hate bananas (thanks to Rebecca on the Facebook page for that one), or ask for two copies... because you want to read it twice (thanks to MarieLMcKendry on Twitter for that - that really did make me laugh quite a lot).

So, yes. On 18th April it's officially released in the UK and Commonwealth and you can track it down in a bookshop. If you'd like a signed copy (shipping worldwide), those are available over here.

I'm going to be doing quite a few EVENTS to spread the word about the bizarre world of bookselling. In the next few weeks you can find me at these places below. I really hope to meet some of you guys along the way. If you are local to any of these places, it would be fab if you could come along and say hello. :) xx

Saturday 20th April: I'll be signing books at Waterstones in Southampton West Quay 11am-2pm.

Wednesday 24th April: I'll be doing an event at Blackwell's in Edinburgh (South Bridge) from 6.30pm. It's free. You can reserve a place by calling 0131 622 8222 or emailing

Thursday 25th April: I'll be doing two events at Readinglasses in Wigtown in the evening. A signing and talk, and a dinner. Details of those are over here:

Tuesday 30th April: I'll be doing an event 7pm at Blackwell's in Oxford at 7pm. Tickets are £3 and can be reserved by calling 01865 333623

Thursday 2nd May: I'll be doing a free event and signing at Village Books in Dulwich, London at 7pm.

Saturday 4th May: I'll be signing books at Waterstones in Salisbury 11am-2pm.


I'm doing more events in June and July - I'll do a separate blog post about those later. In the mean time, details of those events are over on my website

1 comment: