Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Signed copies of 'More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops'

If you'd like a signed copy of More Weird Things... , you can find me at one of these events, or you can order a signed copy below. :) If you're abroad, just use the drop down box to select international postage options. The book is £8.99 plus postage, and there's a box to let me know if you'd like the book dedicated to someone in particular. (If you'd like more than one copy, drop me an email and I can work out postage costs.)

I'm very much looking forward to sharing this book with you all, and thank you for continuing to support Weird Things...!
Lots of love. xx

Select Postage Option

*like last time there will be a slight delay on books reaching bookshops in Australia and NZ, but I'm hoping it won't be long!
I'll let you all know about any translation rights.

NB: If you're in the US, and would like a copy of the UK edition of this book, please bear in mind that it has a few quotes in it from the Weird Things... US edition that didn't appear in the first UK book. It's 90% new material if you're in North America (and completely 100% new material if you're in the UK), but thought I'd warn you. :) If we do a US sequel, these quotes will be replaced with new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment