Thursday, 7 March 2013

Events in Scotland

Scottish folk! I'm going to be doing two events north of the border for More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops. If you're near these places, it would be wonderful to see you.

Wednesday 24th April
Blackwell's, Edinburgh
Event and signing 6:30pm
Join us for an evening of book chat and anecdotes from all around the globe, and don’t forget to bring your own to share! I do love Edinburgh (I did my degree there), so I'll be running around and hugging the city.
For more information or if you would like a signed copy please contact Ann Landmann on 0131 622 8222 or

Thursday 25th April
ReadingLasses, Wigtown
Two events, come along for one or both. At 6:30pm I'll be chatting about 'Weird Things...' and signing books (free event), and at 8pm if you'd like to stay on, there'll be a dinner. Most lovely. I'm very much looking forward to going back to Wigtown, after being there for the festival in September.
Register your interest by email

Details of all other events can be found over here

No comments:

Post a Comment