Friday, 4 January 2013

Notes on Postcards



It's the beginning of the year, and to celebrate I'm going to open up 'Notes on Postcards' again. I've done this twice before, and it's always fun (though sending out 80+ postcards each time hurt my hand somewhat! ;))

If you'd like a postcard from me, then drop me an email with your address, and I'll send you one. It might have a 'Weird Thing...' on it from the sequel, or it might have a couple of lines from a poem of mine. If you have a preference as to which of these you'd prefer, let me know in your email.

Closing date is midnight, Saturday 6th January, and is open worldwide. x

ETA: Thanks for all the responses to the 'Notes on Postcards' requests! I will get them written and posted, but you'll have to be a little patient so I can spread out a. the act of writing them and b. the cost (there are over 100 to send! Phewf!).

4 comments:

  1. Yay, sounds great. Am mailing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a lovely postcard with More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said thank you for our lovely pc on Facebook (it arrived this morning) but thought I'd say thank you again here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Postcard arrived on Friday morning. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete