Saturday, 12 January 2013

Events for 'More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops'


Happy weekend, folks!

I'm organising events and signings for the release of 'More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops', which will be published on the 18th April.

If you're a bookseller and you'd like me to do an event/signing at your bookshop, drop me an email and we can chat. :) If you're a reader and you'd like me to do an event near you, then point your local bookshop in my direction.

At the moment, future events are lined up for north London, south London, Edinburgh, Wigtown, Salisbury, Sudbury, Southampton, Lichfield and Cheshire, with other events being finalised. All details of events are in the sidebar of the blog *points to the left*


I've had a lot of fun since the release of 'Weird Things...' last April, visiting bookshops and festivals and meeting so many lovely booksellers and book-lovers. I'm looking forward to meeting even more of you this year. :)


Lots of love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after it has been approved by the site moderator. (This is to stop spam.)