Sunday, 2 December 2012

Weird Things.... for Christmas.

'More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops' is finished! Hurrah! Soon it will be illustrated by Greg, and typset and put together and all that jazz. It'll be out in the UK on April 18th 2013.

Yesterday, I spent the day signing books at Waterstones, Tunbridge Wells. I met some very lovely people, ate homemade cookies, and sold a lot of books. Also had a few odd requests. There was a man who talked to me about taxidermy for fifteen minutes, another who said 'Your book looks nice; I'm going to buy it online when I get home,' and a woman who asked me to look after her dog for half an hour, which I did (rather bemusedly). His name was Gumbo, and he was very nice. All in all, a good day!

Most of the books I signed were Christmas presents for people, which reminded me: if any blog readers would like signed books as presents for Christmas (or for themselves), you can buy them in this blog post :). Use the drop down menu to select your postage option (UK, Europe or Rest of the World). If you would like the book dedicated to someone, please use the dedication box.

I've listed the last posting dates at the bottom of this blog post, for books to reach you in time for Christmas. 

Choose Postage Option
Dedication, if any:


If you would like more than one copy, please email me and I can work out the best postage rate for you, and send you a Paypal request :)


Last posting dates - if you would like a book shipped to one of these places, please order before these dates

Wed 5th December 
Asia, Australia, Far East (including Japan), New Zealand

Fri 7th December
Africa, Caribbean, Central America, Middle East and South America

Mon 10th December
Canada, Eastern Europe, USA

Wed 12th December
Western Europe

Thursday 20th December
UK

If you would like a signed copy of my poetry collection, you can get that over here

2 comments:

  1. I just read Weird things today and it made me laugh until I wanted to cry. Great job. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it - thanks, Elimy :) x

      Delete

Your comment will appear after it has been approved by the site moderator. (This is to stop spam.)