Thursday, 22 November 2012

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops - book signings


Coming up to Christmas, you can find me here:


Saturday 1st December 11am-2pm
Tunbridge Wells, Kent: Waterstones
I'll be here, signing books.

Thursday 6th December 6pm-7:30pm
King's Cross Station, London: Watermark Books
Next to platform 9 3/4s (yes, actually). I'll be there, as will a few other authors, to sign books. There will also be mince pies and mulled wine. Excellent.

If any other bookshops would like me to do a signing before Christmas (or if you're in London and would like me to stop by and sign stock at some point), just drop me an email.

x

2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you'll be making it to the Isle of Wight any time soon? *hope, hope*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been asked to venture there, but you never know. I'll let you know if I do! x

      Delete

Your comment will appear after it has been approved by the site moderator. (This is to stop spam.)