Thursday, 1 November 2012

Goodreads Choice Awards 2012


I'm very chuffed to say that Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops has been nominated for a Goodreads Choice Award! Hurrah! It's particularly lovely as the books are chosen due to the ratings and reviews of readers - so, thank you lovely readers!

If you'd like to vote for 'Weird Things...' you can do so over here.Virtual hugs to those who vote!

--

In other news:

There are two signed copies of the North American edition of 'Weird Things...' up for grabs at the moment: one over on Goodreads, and one over on Bella's Bookshelves.

This weekend you can find me at the Aldeburgh Poetry festival, reading some poetry about mermaids. I'll be there with Christopher Reid, Sophie Collins and Stephen Payne. We'll be discussing all things to with writing poetry, and editing it. Details are over here.

(More author interviews coming up soon with Kat Zhang, Mark Forsyth and Melissa Lee-Houghton)

xx

1 comment:

  1. You are my favourite nominee for anything ever and I am beyond proud of you [and have of course voted]

    I'm also super excited for the Kat Zhang interview; I'm reading 'What's Left of Me' now and I cannot put it down.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after it has been approved by the site moderator. (This is to stop spam.)