Thursday, 6 September 2012

“...and I went into the garden and lay down and looked at the stars in the sky and made myself negligible.”

Tonight I went to see the NT Live screening of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. I adore the book, and I thought that the stage adaptation was just wonderful. Luke Treadway, who plays Christopher, was especially brilliant.

They are doing some more screenings of the production in cinemas across the UK and around the world. You can see if it's showing near you on this site here. Do go, if you can, or get to the stage show itself (tickets for both are selling out fast).

“And then I thought that I had to be like Sherlock Holmes and I had to detach my mind at will to a remarkable degree so that I did not notice how much it was hurting inside my head.”


No comments:

Post a Comment