Tuesday, 7 August 2012

where I'm going to be in September...


I've got a couple of events lined up for next month, if any of you are near these and would like to attend...


Saturday 8th September 3pm

I'll be signing books at Nomad Books in Fulham, south London, between 3-5pm. There will be copies of 'Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops,' and of 'The Hungry Ghost Festival,' and I'll be chatting about both to those who stop by.


Sunday 9th September 4pm

I'm doing an event called 'From Blog to Book' as part of the Hampstead and Highgate Literary Festival. The event's hosted by Rhiannon Edwards and I'll also be chatting alongside Mark Forsyth. I'll be talking about how this blog became a book, amongst other things. Books will be on sale after the event. If you'd like to buy a ticket you can do so over here.


Thursday 28th September 4pm


I am very excited to be taking part in the Wigtown Book Festival. Wigtown is a small town in Scotland, which has over twenty bookshops. It really sounds like a place after my own heart. I'll be talking about all things 'Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops' on the Thursday, and tickets are available over here. There's a host of other wonderful events going on, so check out the rest of the programme, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment