Tuesday, 28 August 2012

“Trust me, I'm telling you stories.” - Jeanette Winterson

Good morning, all! I hope you are well! I've been a busy bee; lots of writing things going on. I've just finished writing a radio play; my novel's word count is slowly growing; I've been asked to write an article on one of my favourite childhood books, and I'm also playing around with some short stories and poetry. [& one more thing, which I'll be able to tell you about very soon...]

I'm currently training someone at the bookshop to run it on weekends so I can spend more time at my desk, writing, which is fantastic. As much as I love the bookshop, being there seven days a week is not ideal, or practical. So, hurray for more writing time!

In other news, forgive me for linking the 'A' word but these reviews are hilarious.

And one more thing... I woke up this morning and found a witch AND a lion sitting in my wardrobe, drinking tea. When I asked them what they were doing, they shouted: 'Narnia business!' and slammed the door in my face. 

Happy Tuesday. x


  1. Blooming heck, you're a busy bee... you're doing all the things I 'should' be doing ... even the dreadful puns... *shakes fist*

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.