Saturday, 7 July 2012

poems on postcards


As it's still raining [zut alors!], and to celebrate the release of my poetry collection, The Hungry Ghost Festival, which will be published on 16th July [hurray!], I am going to do another round of worldwide postcard sending. *prepares self*

So, if you'd like me to send you a poem on a postcard [anywhere in the world], simply email me with your address.


ETA: One day and 60 postcards to 12 different countries, so I'm going to close this now. Thanks, guys!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the postcard! I really enjoyed your poem.
    I wonder if my reply made it's way to you (with its own poem) or if it got lost in the Italian mailbags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen -
    Would love a post from you.
    Sending info.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I already have something even more purr-fect than a postcard! Prrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen

    Would love a postcard from you. Really enjoyed your book 'Weird Things Customers say in Bookshops' and meeting you in Belfast.

    Sending email now.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after it has been approved by the site moderator. (This is to stop spam.)