Monday, 11 June 2012

wish you were here [and it was sunny]

The weather is miserable. Snail mail is not.

So, if you send me your address, I'll send you a postcard. It might have a quote on it, a 'Weird Thing...' or a few lines from a poem.

Screw you, rain. We have postcards, and postcards are nice. You can email me here.

[International addresses are fine. I'll edit this post when the postcards run out/I'm broke ;)]

ETA: Eight hours and 65 postcards later [to 10 different countries], I'm going to have to call this one a day. Thanks folks! Postcards will be going out to you soon. 

For those who find this late: I will probably do this again in the future. x


  1. Oooooh you have my address :D I would love a postcard. I may even reciprocate!

  2. *smug* I already have a Jen postcard. Would be greedy to ask for more. :)

  3. Yay! Will send my address in a minute and I will definitely reciprocate! Fun! (loved the book, went to London on business last week and your book was the first I saw, and bought, in the station book shop)

  4. Have got a signed copy of your book, and met you in person just a few days ago - so postcard not required :)