1. Here's an anagram tube map. I particularly like: 'Dragon & Falcon Hire,' 'A Retard Cotton Mouth,' 'Burst Racoon' & 'Frog Innard.' & not forgetting 'Rugby Skin,' 'Prussian Gurdle' and 'Queer Spank.'
2. My poem 'The Bearded Creatures' has placed in the York Open Poetry Competition 2011. Hurray!
3. There are only 14 copies of my limited edition poetry collection left. We've now raised over £4000 for EEC International - so, thank you, lovely people. [It's illustrated by Greg, who has also illustrated 'Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops.']
4. Here are some beautiful illustrations Ronald Searle drew for his wife.
Roald Dahl stamps.
6. If you're in North London, there was a piece in today's issue of The Ham and High about Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops.
7. This blog post by Amanda Palmer may or may not have made me cry like a baby.
The Approach to Al-Mu'tasim
1 day ago