Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a good Christmas!

My short-short story 'Catwoman' placed in the 2011 Binnacle Ultra Short Competition. My contributor copy arrived in the post yesterday, and it's a beautiful little thing. The magazine is in a box:


And that box is filled with cards. Each card has a short biography of the writer on one side, and their story/poem on the back.


S'cute, no?

Today I'm writing, and making up short term and long term to-do lists. Crikey. I aim to enter the new year in the way I mean to go on - organised and finishing things. Yes.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2012 for all of us! I've pinched this from Neil's blog:


 xx

2 comments:

Your comment will appear after it has been approved by the site moderator. (This is to stop spam.)