Thursday, 25 August 2011

Brothers McLeod to illustrate 'Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops'


This is all very exciting. I can confirm that the lovely Greg McLeod, from Brothers McLeod, will be doing the illustrations for my 'Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops' book. BAFTA nominated illustrator Greg and writer Myles have been directing animations since 2000 and have worked with BBC, Tate, RSC, ITV, MTV, Channel 4. Here's Billy Shakespeare!



I did a little dance around the bookshop this afternoon when Hugh [my lovely editor] sent me the email [ok, it was a big dance, not a little one]. You can find Greg and Myles on Twitter over here. I leave you with an animation of theirs. [Make me a cup of tea someone, please! English breakfast, milk, no sugar. Thanks!]


Fantastic!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is becoming even more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how poor Stick feels sometimes!

    Congratulations,the news about this book just keeps getting better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel we ought to do the Viking Horn Dance in celebration. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this and thought of you:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo1OnD2Rk4o&feature=related

    ReplyDelete