Saturday, 11 September 2010

au revoir!

I have been a very bad blogger, please do forgive me! I've been at work so much I'm afraid I don't have any writing news at moment, but I thought I'd come and say hello to you all anyway.

Mr.M and I are off on holiday next week (so need this holiday, so excited!). We're going InterRailing to these places:

Paris
Berlin
Budapest
Venice
Lake Garda
Verona
Dijon
Avignon
Malaucene
Montpellier
Sete
Barcelona
Calaceite

Did I mention that I'm excited?!

& we got pretty good tickets to see Mefistofele at The Hungarian State Opera House for £1 [!]


Oh and I shall be taking my pen and notepad with me, because I'm in the process of planning Book Number 2. ;)

I'll be back at the beginning of October with pictures.

[NB: If anyone is reading this from Edinburgh then you should go and check out the new, revamped Edinburgh Bookshop]

3 comments:

  1. I should hope you are taking pen and notepad with you! How dare you even contemplate leaving without them. Yes, all those green paw prints over your screen are mine... green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be extremely and very naughty of me if I didn't take pen and paper, really, wouldn't it? And get your green paws off my screen =P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good that you have written your book before age 30, otherwise it probably would not have occurred. I wrote my first novel at age 29, now am working on third, plus poetry, essays, short prose, etc.... Keep up the ambition, do not quit. Oh, Twitter suggested you to me, hope you do not mind. It is good to chat with other artists.

    Ciao,
    Nick Latour

    ReplyDelete