Friday, 5 February 2010

one of those moments

I've been spending a bit of time at the Tate Britain recently, as one of my short stories is based there, around one of the paintings. I'm not usually one for spending hours in museums; I like going around and viewing things at my own pace and, for some reason, art museums always make me hungry - is that just me? However, there's something about the Tate Britain in particular that I just love.

So, yesterday I was there making notes and writing; it's a very calming place. I have 16,000 more words left to write, all of which are planned, so I'm keeping on track still. I also might have a solution to my MA funding, but I won't find out for two months or so, so I ask that you keep your fingers crossed for me. Then, as I left the Tate last night, I turned around and looked up at the building and this is what I saw. Ignoring the 'alright,' which sorta makes me cringe, it really made me laugh. One of those moments, you know?


1 comment:

  1. It is a pity someone cannot spell. Is that an alien waving from the roof?

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after it has been approved by the site moderator. (This is to stop spam.)